The structuring of financial sources has a significant impact on a project’s long-term sustainability and return on investments. Some high-quality projects can fail to be implemented simply because sufficient funds weren’t secured.
Our Key Activities Are Mainly:
- Securing the funding for your project including an assessment of debt capacity
- We will help you achieve an optimal structure of your project funding
- We will help you get the best conditions on the market with debt funding
- We will assess your business plan and check the project’s financial stability
- We will help you refinance your projects and current debts
- We will suggest a hedging strategy related mainly to interest rates, exchange rates and inflation risks.
Our company can help you secure the funding for your business and individual investment projects.
The securing of funds and their further appropriate distribution is important to reach solvency; it affects the company’s liquidity and the project’s profitability.
A suitable funding structure has a positive impact on the investor’s tax liability and naturally also on the return on funds.
Our company will assist you with the optimization of the structure of dept capital and equity.
When it comes to the medium-term and long-term horizon, we prepare financial models for our clients that serve as a base for providing external funding. Our strong financial models can not only evaluate reserves in the current funding structure but can also help you optimize your cash flow and test the sensitivity of your business or investment plan for potential deviations from provided conditions.
In the case of the short-term horizon, we provide services concerning mainly cash flow management and management of working capital.
We will help you get the most suitable funding for your investment
We will prepare all the documents needed for the funding bodies and take care of most of the required agenda
We will design a funding structure optimal for you
ARE YOU INTERESTED? CONTACT US!
CAJKU Česká republika, s.r.o.
TITC – Technology Innovation Transfer Chamber
Brno – Medlánky 612 00
Phone: (+420) 511 156 308
ID: 29354820, VAT: CZ29354820
File no.: C 74759 registered at Brno Regional Court
Data box: apji7v